Monday, April 5, 2010

It has been a hot day in Greenville, SC; unusually hot for early April. My wife and I spent most of the afternoon out shopping and riding around in the Jeep. I have really enjoyed the day in tan Activskin sheer, tan, A535 pantyhose, black shorts, blue shirt, and white Nike's.

We walked right past a teenage boy and girl on a bench talking. As I walked in front of them, I watched the girl look down at my legs. I was only about 3 feet away. She kept talking to her friend and either didn't notice my pantyhose or didn't care. Since she didn't make any comments or make any unusual facial expressions, I would assume she didn't really see my pantyhose. I wonder what she thought as she stared at my legs.... "nice legs" or "smooth legs" or maybe "nice tan".

No doubt about it, pantyhose make anybody's legs look great!

Going to be another hot day tomorrow. Can't wait to show off my legs again!

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Nylon Guy. I have read this post a couple of times now and salute you for your candid outlook. The public will catch on to us wearing more.

    ReplyDelete